Who can Apply: CA or CFA (UK) having 6 to 10 years or more experience in Valuation department and in possession of a qualification in accounting or finance studies. Economics, banking and finance qualifications will be considered. As part of the team you will support in advising clients on various valuation, financial/ business/ creditmodelling and other related matters.
1) Excellent understanding of company, industry, economic research, financial statements and valuations.
2) Good understanding of corporate transactions and funding mechanisms.
3) Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas, assess findings and communicate insights.
4) Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience in developing final presentations.
6) Experience in a #big4 and depth of market/ client relationships would be preferred.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Establish and lead the valuation practice of the firm.
• Performing valuation and business advisory work.
• Executing various quantitative and qualitative analysis work.
• Managing and executing project work.
• Writing external and #internal reports that set out our findings and recommendations.
• Building client relationships.
• Driving the development of new business.
• Supporting with client proposals and pitches.
Salary : No Bar for right people